Middle Market & Private Equity
Business Manager, Family Owned Global Plastics Compounder, Dallas, TX
Our Middle Market Practice dates back to the founding of the firm in 1981 while the Private Equity Practice was established in the late 1990’s.
- Clients typically range in size from $10 to $400 million in annual revenue.
- Searches are conducted for companies that are headquartered in the Midwest, with over half of our engagements requiring national recruitment.
- Engagements are typically for CEO/Presidents and their direct reports.
- Search process is driven by extensive national research. We customize our strategy for each specific engagement and identify the best talent within a peer group of companies.
- Proficient command of organizational structures, management challenges and complex compensation practices.
- In-depth understanding of various business models and the issues confronting diverse business sectors.
Stone Murphy has proven ability to successfully complete engagements across a wide spectrum of industries:
– From Plastics Compounding to Jet Engine Test Cell Manufacturing
– From start ups in Technology to established Senior Living/Skilled Nursing
Our initial consultation meeting is detailed and in depth. We listen and learn about your business and industry. Coupled with our 30+ years of experience, general business acumen and customized research we are positioned to identify the best potential candidates. In short order, we are productive and efficient.
We are proficient in the functional areas of:
We are thankful to our network of For Profit executives who have introduced us to Not-for-Profit Organizations. Because of these connections Stone Murphy recruits leaders for endowments, foundations, educational and other institutions.