Our Financial Services Practice was established in 1986.
- Clients include institutional asset managers, mutual fund companies, banks, insurance companies, investment banks, private investment funds (equity/mezzanine/alternative), real estate firms, public and corporate pension funds, endowments and foundations.
- Searches are conducted for financial services organizations headquartered in the Midwest with 60% of our engagements requiring national recruitment.
- Well-networked within the financial services sector – our calls get returned.
- Search process is driven by extensive national research. We identify the best talent within a peer group and customize our strategy for each specific engagement.
- Proven in-depth understanding of the financial services industry and related business models.
- Proficient command of organizational structures, management challenges and diverse compensation programs.
Stone Murphy has developed 20+ year relationships with clients by utilizing a vertical strategy that serves comprehensive needs for small boutiques to large global organizations. We engage in searches ranging from Presidents, Chief Investment Officers and Portfolio Managers to Senior Analysts in a variety of public and private asset classes in the Investment Management industry, as well as key infrastructure roles for the broader Financial Services sector.
|Financial Services Sectors
Institutional Asset Managers
Mutual Fund Companies
Private Investment Funds
Real Estate Firms
Public & Corporate Pension Funds
Endowments & FoundationsInvestment Strategies